Wednesday, May 09, 2007

stream of thoughts

Since gs, i have always associated math with early mornings. And rightly so, since my math classes had always been either the first or the second class in a day. Up until college. That could be why I couldn't get myself interested with any numbers at night or at the afternoon. Why did i write that? I just needed to say something to start the writing mood. It gets really boring just sitting here at work facing the computer, having finished reading scans of marvel comics and scanslations of naruto and one piece. Hmmm... And my team mates are seated far from me, had to sit myself away from them since the only remaining workstation there is one that is directly behind the camera. And for such a shift as this, i should not be seated at that place and be caught by darn big brothers in the office for browsing non business sites.
Anyway, math. Have always loved math before. But after my last encounter with math at second year college. My skills have already rusted. I still practice once in a while but its never the same again. It takes a long time to do simple arithmetic with two digit numbers. Kahit na gaano mo pa kalike ang math, di mo naman inaalagaan, ala din. Parang relationship, kahit na like mo pa ang girl, di naman kayo nagmemeet plagi, ala din. Siguro, hindi ko tlaga like ang math, coz if i do, id be "dating it". But i do like math. natutuwa ako sa patterns and sa numbers and sa logic. haha... seriously, im equating mathematics with love.
ganito talaga ako magisip. Parang dalawang taong naguusap, nagdidisagree, nagdidisagree. nag comment. Walang clear or final na salita s akin, palaging may back up question. kung ala na ako maisip na pangontra, game, nagiging one liner na yan. tapos gagamitin mo sa iba, iba ang dating. hahaha.
I don't know how people think pero siguro ganun din.. siguro.
Im still bored though and sleepy. Im gonna read artemis fowl... finished na download ng pirated copy. hehehe... shhhhh.

1 comment:

Novice Blogger said...

waha! parang gollum. my precious! ako siguro parang si sakura (sa naruto?) na my inner evil sakura. hehe.