Thursday, May 31, 2007

catch me if you can

its true!

Back to the writing exercises. I have been busy reading Death Note (a manga series) these past days and it has gotten me so hooked that I haven't had another invisible entry on this blog. I would like to share the story too but I think there has been enough death entries now. Thoughwhat was interesting with the manga ws that there were less action scenes and magic ninjutsu or whatever and more intellectual instances, a sort of battle between smart detectives and killers. Where was I, oh yeah, I was so hooked to this particular chapter that I forgot to take notice of my sorrundings and watch out for roving supervisors. Before I knew it, there was already an "ahem" from my back. Demmet. Another warning from my gorillaish sup. :)

So back to sharing and writing on this notepad. I am just randomly typing anything again that comes to mind, so that I may look very busy with something, while I wait for the sup to go somewhere else. I feel like a prey watching out for predators who are waiting for that chance to catch me off my guard and paralyze me with their bite. I can imagine the feeling of those little dinosaurs on Geographic Channel who while drinking on swamps raise their head once in a while to listen and scan their sorroundings for possible danger. Well all defenseless animals have that kind of sense to danger, say a deer or a prarie dog. There he goes, he has left. And I'll get back to reading.

THe cat is out, the Mouse plays once again.

No comments: