Saturday, May 05, 2007

animals in the office


alright just to continue. I was refering to positive feeling that don't inspire me to write. first conern is, have there been positive feelings. and what were they?... time for.. the thinking chair..
I couldn't write properly... the lion... he's bald now, is prowling around the aisle. dhug dhug dhug dug. beat beat my heart. haha. tangena... good thing im not typing directly on blogspot. im using note pad.
anyway, positive thoughts...hmm...
last time i wrote this, the first positive thought that i was going to mention was being promoted to a higher level at the office. from techsupport1 to techsupport 2. that means plus three thousand and plus a little more respect from previous agents. but haha, what is more heart fattening here, is that i actually didn't strive to get promoted. It just happened. I met the team goals, and that's it. Actually, i was just being careful about my grades as my team then had a fine for low service scores or customer satisfaction scores or handling time. Hell, i won't pay just because of my grades, and so that's what did it. another thing though is that I couldn't have been promoted if my last customers for that quarter didn't send new surveys. I think one week before the fourth quarter ended, I was to be transferred to another team because my direct sup then was to be handling the level 2 teams, and he got the team mates with high grades. Come second week, with the new high surveys i received, I got the marks. The week after that, i also joined the level2 teams. Now were where we...
So there.. promotion is indeed a positive feeling, but it didn't make me write. The question is why....
But before that, share ko lang, the promotion to techs upport 2 might be retracted afer all, since some agents (some jealous ones, darn crabs) complained that i had failed with the grades for one month. I only managed to get the passing for the quarter average. My sup, the teary sup from previous log, recommended me for promo since he didn't know about that policy of no fails for a month. He asked for documents supporting that policy, but the management team couldn't provide one. The positive feeling is slowly going negative now. We'll know the results by monday. The good thing with this is that my quarter 1 grades were actually excellent. So if they retract my quarter 4 promotion, they may still promote me for quarter 1 grades. but then i would have been promoted twice for both quarter4 and quarter1.
It's also a good thing though. There are too many crabs in the office, and i can't imagine working with crabs let alone bald lions and sups who i don't really bond with. It's difficult in the proffesional world. Atleast it is for me.
There's another issue that may be questioned for my q1 scores. FOr threee months, i've only had one survey. that means one customer who had time enough to answer the survey and grade me with excellent scores. i got flying scores for only one survey. That may be questioned, and one thing that they may be saying now is that I didn't send surveys to the other customers. Hell, bahala na, I am getting tired of being slaves of western companies anyway let alone getting shouted at by westerners. I couldn't even enjoy watching the westerner tv series anymore, because i keep thinking of them as irrate customers. ARrrghh... haaay.
Anyway, due to the stream of consciousness, i haven't answered the main question of this log. Why didn't I write before when I had positive feelings? Is it because negative feelings are stronger than positive ones. But all literature always refer to positives defeating negatives. to be continued...








No comments: