Thursday, May 17, 2007

Books and Writings

I don't know if this only happens with me but i noticed that when i am reading a novel. I always stop reading at the end of exciting parts. There are many examples but I couldn't think of any right now... Let's see... With Dracula, when Helsing and his companions finally killed Lucy, I stopped reading for two days and then continued again. I want to relish the exciting parts of stories. I don't really go back and read them over and over but I want to retain the feeling of being held in suspense, or being happy, or being sad, made by the stories. And when it finally fades, I go back to read again and continue with the story. I get easily hooked with good stories.

Anyway, i'm through with stream of consciousness for now. If i have to learn how to write, I've got to write properly. The thing with thinking is that it is an activity of the mind and it does not need any expressions or words. You just know what you were thinking and that's it. With writing however, it's expressing the thoughts, and it can get difficult if you don't have the right word for the right thought. If i were jotting down my thoughts right now and not minding about what words I have written or what grammar they were, I would have filled up the entire page. It is possible for some, but right now for me, i'll take it slow. (LSS, take it slow ow ow ow ow) :)

word for the day, bulilyaso. :)

Oh kumusta movie niyo kagabi?Wala, nabulilyaso eh, kaya nagstarbucks na lang kami.

I find the word funny because I don't hear it often. Bu-lil-ya-so. hahaha. Bulilyaso... :) retaso, repaso, bulilyaso... damn.. i m weird. :)

No comments: