Wednesday, June 06, 2007

one more thing, when i was a kid, I had this kitten that looked like Puss in boots in Shrek. And she had those cute eyes too. I usually brought that kitten to bed with me but one morning I woke up and found her dead. I must have slept on her. hehehehe. damn... So what'd i do, i threw her out the window so that none of my siblings would know how she died. I never told anyone about this, I hope none in my family knows about this blog. :)

Damn... just when the theme is switching to something else not death related, i introduce another death scene. haha. Sorry kitten, I never grieved for you, but i still do remember you. I still love cats and i haven't accidentally hurt any either. :)



word for the day: asanine

His reply was simply contemptuous, given in a pause in which he turned his eyes from Mrs. Harker to me, instantly turning them back again, “What an asinine question!”

1.foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid:
2. of or like an ass: asinine obstinacy; asinine features.

No comments: