Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Down went the Lemon



I accidentally swallowed the lemuhn flavored candy i was chewing... (uhhh whatever you do with a friggin candy). I can still feel it on my throat.. kakainis. I mean, I swallow my ascorbic acid without water and I really don't mind feeling medicine on my throat but a candy! Last time i accidentally swallowed one was in grade school... I swallowed a lot of things when i was a kid ranging from duhat to santol seeds (accidentally). But man how could a candy slip so easily down my throat. I coughed it out, but it was too late. nawala na ang tipaklong. grrr... But it's already there. So what else to do than to accept it and burp my lemony breath. haha. Burp... shmell the lemuhn.. :)

word for the day: hurumentado/nanggagalaiti

rachel: something something... mga nanggalaiti na customers... somesomething something hurumentado.

hurumentado: amok/nagwawala
nanggagalaiti: galit na galit

they are common words daw but hey I don't hear that everyday.

No comments: