Thursday, June 07, 2007

CALMot ver.2

I met an english blockmate during lunch break today. It was weird. I was smoking while waiting for an officemate who was at 7-11, then there was this girl who looked familiar with two others who were heading my way. I stared at her and she stared back. You know the feeling that you think the person knows that you think you know that person and vice versa if that made sense cause it didn't make sense to me and I don't want to edit it because I don't want it to make sense which is precisely the point of the encouter. (Damn, that was long.) Okay so when they were passing infront of me and we were still staring at each other with the sort of look you'll have when you have that feeling i mentioned, i suddenly asked, kilala ba kita? that sounded stupid. Damn it did. It sounded like she were some previous romantic aquaintance who doesn't deserve to be remembered and me sounding like someone who naturally attracts such aquaintances, not that i don't think I am, coz i think i am, haha, but that's not the point here too. What if she really wasn't the person i thought i knew her to be. Eh di she'll be giving me that, who-the-hell-are-you-freak look or angkapalmo look. I remember peter parker in spiderman3 acting weirdly uncool with the ladies he met when he wore that venom infested custume.. But anyway, i think what made me ask her that was that i was certain i knew her, and her same stare reveals that she knows me too. So to support that, i asked, english blockmate? And true to my belief, she was the person i thought her to be, and I the person she thought me to be, a classmate 5 years ago. So ayun nagkausap din. The feeling wasn't a sudden excitement like when i met magic at our lobby coz we weren't very close then but still it was as sudden and yeah weird.

No comments: