Tuesday, August 23, 2005

how can wolves fly?


From what ive so far read. it was pegasus who got the frist wings. then there's this this earth horse who reached Narnia and acquired wings. then there were lions with wings, and men with wings. i've never read any story with winged wolves on it. so why not wolves?

wolves were my fist favorite dogs. then foxes. then german shepherds . but all i owned (since my lola brouhgt home one in a sack) were all askal breeds. id love to get one someday, but for now, my budget limits me to only 2 black bunnies. and anyway, winged bunies sounds too girlish for a masculine blog that seeks only to reflect goodness.

this is my goody goody blog. the realm of Ashlar. any nice things to say, mind boogling stuff, inspiring experiences, cool quotes, interseting insights, will be thrown here.

so there. my first entry.

No comments: